Can you afford NOT to go?
In just 8 short days, the R(evolution) kicks off in San Francisco. And if you think you’ve been there and done that, think again. This is not like other user conferences. Jobvite Summit’14 is a once-a-year gathering of the top minds in your industry. Skip this exciting event, and there’s no telling what opportunities you’ll miss.
Need more convincing? Here are 5 reasons you’d be crazy not to attend Summit’14:
1. The connections. This is your chance to network with hundreds of peers, Jobvite experts, and visionaries—all under one roof.
2. The ideas. With 20+ unique and engaging sessions across four learning tracks, you’re bound to hear R(evolutionary) concepts that will change the way you work forever.
3. The thought leaders. Where else can you hear Tony Hsieh, Dan Finnigan, Adam Hyder, Kevin Nanney, and David Lahey in just 2 short days? This is a thought leader executive extravaganza.
4. The showcase. Get hands-on playtime with dozens of partner solutions and services that will help extend your Jobvite success.
5. The access. We’re lifting the velvet rope, so you can get one-on-one time at the Insiders Bar, Q&A time with the Jobvite product team, and a sneak peek at our roadmap. This only happens at Summit!
We could give you more reasons to attend this event (Jobvite Boot Camp? The awesome Customer Appreciation party? A chance to win some cool prizes?), but the list would be too long.
Do yourself a favor, and register now. We’ll save you a seat.