San Mateo, Calif., April 19, 2016 — Jobvite, the leading recruiting solution for emerging and enterprise companies, will be holding its 8th annual customer conference on May 17th and 18th at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco. The conference will feature informative customer sessions, networking with talent acquisition leaders, speeches from Jobvite executives, including Jobvite CEO Dan Finnigan, and a keynote speech from technology entrepreneur and evangelist Guy Kawasaki.
Kawasaki, the chief evangelist of online graphic design tool Canva and former chief evangelist of Apple will speak on the concept of enchantment, the subject of one of his New York Times bestselling books, as a way of redefining both business and personal relationships. Kawasaki’s speaking skills are in high demand, and have impressed audiences at Apple, Nike, Audi, Google, and Microsoft, among others. In his Summit keynote, he’ll discuss how to bring about enduring and positive change in others, and view them as partners with a common cause rather than using more traditional goal-oriented techniques.
The conference will also gather a wide range of industry leaders from companies including Schneider Electric, Zappos, and Talend to discuss the state of modern recruiting. “We love hosting our current and future customers every year, and providing access to industry experts with the latest insights into recruiting,” said Matt Singer, VP of Marketing of Jobvite. “And this year, we’re offering focused workshops on key topics to help customers rethink how they recruit, and get creative in how they can find the best talent for their organization.”
This year, look for:
- Deep dive workshops on talent acquisition leadership, sourcing and employment branding, and increasing hiring velocity, featuring industry experts like Fistful of Talent’s Kris Dunn and Intuit’s Director of Talent Acquisition, Kim Hoffman.
- Insights from customer experts Rick Jordan (Zappos), LaDonna Tucker (Schneider Electric), Shrina Amin (Curriculum Associates), Shawna Mathe (Talend), William Uranga (GoDaddy), and Sean Mitchell (Tenable Network Security).
- Keynotes discussing the future of recruiting from Jobvite executives: CEO Dan Finnigan, Chief Product Officer Bill Loller, and Chief Technology Officer Adam Hyder.
- The Solutions Showcase, offering a sneak peek into new and upcoming features, as well as an in-depth look into how Jobvite partners bring innovative solutions and unrivaled expertise to the talent acquisition industry.
- One-on-one time with our customer success experts to take your Jobvite expertise to the next level at the Insiders’ Bar.
Supporters of Jobvite’s 2016 Summit include Platinum sponsor Glassdoor, and Gold sponsors Aurico, SimplyHired, JobTarget, Accurate Background, HireRight, Halogen, and TalentWise.
Register For Summit ’16 Today
Register for this year’s summit here!