Recruiting may never look the same
Every year, Jobvite surveys hundreds of recruiters and HR professionals for our Recruiter Nation Survey, a full-scale analysis of trends and priorities in hiring. This year’s survey was undoubtedly different, as recruiters believe that many of the shifts brought forth in 2020 – from virtual interviewing and onboarding methods to investments and benefit changes – will be here to stay.
This year’s Recruiter Nation Survey report aims to help recruiters and talent acquisition leaders across the U.S. understand:
- Recruiting priorities and investments
- Importance of diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Effective interview and communication tactics and technology
- Importance of COVID-19 safety measures
- Valuable metrics for tracking recruiting success
- Trends in social media for recruiting
Read on to see how your peers feel about the changes that 2020 brings to the recruiting landscape.
THE WORLD'S LEADING COMPANIES TRUST JOBVITE