‘Tis the season of events! We’re closing out 2021 with two incredible, and FREE, virtual gatherings for recruiters this month. On Tuesday, December 7th at 12 PM EST, we’ll be hosting our annual Recruiter Nation Live event. Now in its 13th year, the event gives recruiters, talent acquisition (TA) leaders, and practitioners a half-day of virtual education from peers, industry experts, and Jobvite leaders on best practices for candidate experience, recruitment automation, TA metrics, and more for successful recruiting in the new year.
We’re excited that our featured keynote this year will be the former director of executive recruiting at Google, Ginny Clarke. Her session, “Identifying ‘Best Talent’ in the New Age of Work,” will take a look at what “best talent” looks like, not just when hiring, but throughout the employee lifecycle. She is now the CEO of Ginny Clarke, LLC, her own talent and leadership consulting business, as well as the host of Fifth Dimensional Leadership, a podcast for leaders, thinkers, and future-makers covering topics like power, personal branding, self-awareness, networking, fear, and career management. Clarke also serves as entrepreneur in residence for HearstLab, which provides cash investment and services to early-stage, women-led startups and aims to close the gap in venture capital funding for women.
Rounding out this year’s speaker lineup is a virtual who’s-who of industry leaders:
- Hung Lee, Curator, Recruiting Brainfood
- Jeanette Duffy, Chief Programs Officer, Dress for Success Worldwide
- Keirsten Greggs, Founder & CEO, TRAP Recruiter, LLC
- Madeline Laurano, Founder, Aptitude Research
- Mary Faulkner, Principal, IA
- Kimberly Jones, Senior Director, Enterprise Talent Strategy, University of California, Irvine
- Tim Sackett, President, HRU Technical Resources
- Stacey Harris, Chief Research Officer & Managing Partner, Sapient Insights Group
If this event wasn’t enough, we’ll also be participating in the RallyFwd conference Wednesday, December 8th at 1 PM EST. We’ll be joining the top recruitment marketing voices for an afternoon of collaboration, insight, and strategies for making your organization appeal to candidates.
Organized by Lori Slyvia, Founder and CEO of Rally® Recruitment Marketing, the event offers attendees the opportunity to learn from such industry leaders as:
- Paul White, Director of Recruiting Operations, Kindred at Home
- Craig Fisher, Founder, TalentNet Media
- Andrew Flowers, Labor Economist, Appcast
- Jessica Rose, Director Global Talent Marketing, Equinix
- Bryan Adams, CEO & Founder, Ph. Creative
- Lauryn Sargent, Partner, Stories Incorporated
- Hanady Khourshid, Manager, Employer Brand & Diversity, CDW
- Andrew Mott, Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Technology, Process, and Operations, CDW
Rounding out the day will be a closing keynote from the author of The Motivation Code, Todd Henry.