Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Spotlight: Examining DEI Across the Talent Lifecycle
Adapted from the Lever 2022 State of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Report
Improving DEI efforts in the workplace has drastically increased over the last two years, and for a good reason. For too long, companies of all sizes had workforces that did not reflect the broader society in which they operated.
And while many companies have implemented DEI programs to prioritize and improve workforce diversity, it is important to understand how well DEI programs are working and how employees and employers rate the quality of these initiatives.
This Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Spotlight Report seeks to uncover how DEI impacts hiring throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle — from the initial hiring phase through long-term employment from both an employer and employee lens.
Take a Look Inside the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Spotlight Report
The benchmarks in this report capture current successes, challenges, and opportunities for DEI programs and ignite progress for your organization’s efforts. Get your copy of this report to better understand:
- DEI gains made by employers over the last year
- New data and insights on DEI across each stage of hiring
- Key strategies for addressing DEI during onboarding
- How to embrace DEI progress during long-term employment
Key Takeaways from the Report
- 50% of employees think their race, gender, or ethnicity has hindered them in securing a job.
- 60% of employees think their race, gender, or ethnicity contributed to securing their job.
- 62% of employees surveyed felt they were interviewed for a job so the company could meet a diversity requirement.
- 80% of employers say they communicate about their DEI efforts during the hiring process.
Download your copy of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Spotlight: Examining DEI Across the Talent Lifecycle today.
The Power Of Our Collective Reach
Hires in the past 12 months
See the Evolve Suite in Action
Take the tour and see how our suite delivers results throughout every aspect of the candidate lifecycle.