On-Demand Event: Evolve Your TA in 2023
On-Demand Virtual Event Overview
Watch Jobvite customers Blake Wettenstein, Director of Human Resources, Ingram Micro, Kane Madsen, Senior Regional Recruiter, Monarch Investment, and Matt Pfleger, Organizational Development Consultant, UMass Memorial Health, alongside Jobvite experts, for two-hours of fast-paced, insightful discussions that empower you to evolve your approach to talent acquisition in 2023.
Hear from Matthew Merker, former Research Manager, Talent Acquisition & Strategy, IDC, to understand how you can improve your hiring efforts based on the current state of the job market. Get practical insights, actionable strategies, and inspiration for what is changing the game in recruitment automation, delivering an outstanding candidate experience, and scaling the talent acquisition function for greater efficiency and maturity.
You don’t want to skip this up-close, personal, inside-look at how Jobvite customers are evolving their approach and optimizing talent acquisition results.
A Virtual Summit Presented by Jobvite
How to Win on Quality and Speed with Recruitment Automation
Featuring Matt Pfleger, Organizational Development Consultant, UMass Memorial Health & Josh Jones, Talent Acquisition Leader, Employ & Kunal Kapur, Senior Director of Account Management, Jobvite
Learn first-hand how minimizing and automating mundane tasks streamlines hiring workflows for greater efficiency. Discover how the right talent acquisition technology can enrich the experiences of recruiters and give your company a strategic advantage in delivering a higher quality of candidate, fast.
After watching this session, you will understand:
- How to overcome bottlenecks in your sourcing, hiring, and onboarding processes
- How to improve efficiency, productivity, and quality of candidate pipeline
- How other Jobvite customers have streamlined manual processes and delivered better results faster with recruitment automation
How Do You Actually Provide an Outstanding Candidate Experience?
Featuring Kane Madsen, Senior Regional Recruiter, Monarch Investment and Management Group & Pete Sanidas, SVP of Enterprise, Jobvite
Watch Jobvite customer Kane Madsen, Senior Recruiter, Monarch Investment and Management Group, and Pete Sanidas, SVP Enterprise at Jobvite, to learn how the impressions, interactions, and activities candidates encounter with your employer brand determine how they feel about your organization. See how other leading organizations are delivering personalized, modern experiences for candidates by offering transparency, consistent communication, and seamless interactions from first look to first day.
After watching this session, you will recognize:
- Stages within the talent acquisition lifecycle that contribute to the candidate experience
- Key focus areas for nurturing talent and improving candidate engagement
- Specific strategies that will bolster your employer brand with job seekers
Transforming Talent Acquisition Into a Strategic Imperative
Featuring Blake Wettstein, Director Human Resources, Ingram Micro & Cindy Songné, EVOLVE Change Management Consultant, Jobvite
See how companies can better compete for talent and deliver a higher quality talent pipeline despite headwinds in the market. Learn from Blake Wettenstein, Director Human Resources, Ingram Micro and Cindy Songne, EVOLVE change management consultant, at Jobvite on how to leverage a data-driven approach using dedicated talent acquisition technology to stay agile and competitive no matter what the hiring market brings.
After watching this session, you will learn:
- The importance of people, processes, and technology in scaling the talent acquisition function
- How to streamline hiring complexities with specialized talent acquisition technology
- Why mature organizations invest for the short- and long-term for more predictable hiring
Thinking Holistically About Talent Acquisition Technology: What Your Organization Needs to Know in the Current Labor Market
Featuring Matthew Merker, Former Research Manager, Talent Acquisition & Strategy, IDC
We sat down with Matthew Merker, formerly of IDC, late in 2022 to examine how you can think more holistically about talent acquisition technology and learn how you can use a data-driven approach to evaluate and select the talent acquisition tools that best meet the needs of your business for both the short-and long-term.
In this session:
- Examine the latest trends and data on the state of recruiting
- Explore the top priorities of talent acquisition now
- Provide advice and clarity on how to evaluate talent acquisition technology