It’s the time of year to reflect on what we’re grateful for. 2020 has been a challenging year in so many ways for so many people, making it more important than ever to recognize what inspires us and what we’re grateful for.
Here at Jobvite, we are grateful for our customers, an incredible community of talent acquisition professionals. This community has lent so much of its energy to our events by sharing experiences and knowledge with peers across the globe. This year, dozens of Jobvite customers have stepped up to tell their story as part of Summer to Evolve, HR Tech, Webinars, and Jobvite’s upcoming Recruiter Nation Live conference.
These practitioners took time from their busy days to draft talking points, create slides, attend prep calls, make (sometimes dreaded) on-camera presentations, and take questions, all so others could benefit from the lessons they have learned. They worked on these presentations in the margins of their professional and personal lives – around parental leave, board meetings and even cross-country moves. Our customers told some phenomenal stories while managing a recruiting landscape undergoing a seismic shift! While all the stories have been inspiring, I’d love to highlight just a few!
- Michael Wright and Gillan Ramos shared how they drive internal mobility at GroupM with our Summer to Evolve Audience
- HCA Healthcare’s Assistant VP of TA Operations, Jason Pistulka shared his insights about how talent acquisition teams can leverage data to be more strategic
- SAIC’s Amy Butchko joined us for a summertime discussion on building diverse audiences to increase the hiring of underrepresented groups
- Ellen McRaith shared how CDW adjusted to the pandemic with our HRTech community and will join our upcoming RNL 2020
- Scott Sendelweck from Community Health Network joined Madeline Laurano of Aptitude Research for a discussion on how to make communication a competitive advantage in the candidate experience
- Lynn Henson’s upcoming Recruiter Nation Live presentation will be focused on how American Campus leverages data to improve recruiting results
And that’s just a few of the many customer stories being shared this year. We are impressed and inspired with everything Jobvite customers achieve.
To all of our customers – your stories make these events successful, and we can’t wait to hear what stories you share next year. From all of us at Jobvite, let me extend my deepest thanks to all of you who spoke at one of our events, asked a question, or joined us as an attendee. You inspire us.
Thank you! Aman Brar, CEO @ Jobvite