Today’s talent acquisition leaders face a fragmented, diluted, confusing technology landscape. What began with application tracking systems has rapidly expanded over the last 10 years to become a very fragmented landscape of varied technologies. Today, talent acquisition solutions alone can fill up an entire infographic. We see companies using multiple point solutions to get the job done.
As a result of this landscape, talent acquisition teams suffer from:
- Incomplete and fragmented tools
- Process inefficiencies
- Lack of data visibility
According to Deloitte, 94% of recruiters believe they have inadequate recruiting processes and technology. There’s a hole in the enterprise market for a more unified, automated, comprehensive talent acquisition-focused solution that is built specifically for the recruiter to drive business results.
To address this issue, Jobvite is building a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite based on the powerful combination of key functionality areas:
- recruitment marketing
- bots and automation
- applicant tracking
- new hire onboarding
- employee referral
- internal mobility
This is possible through Jobvite’s recent acquisitions of Talemetry, Canvas, and RolePoint.
These exciting acquisitions offer recruiters and TA leaders:
- Technology simplicity: Integrated, end-to-end workflows and data that save you time and money
- Smart automation: Intelligence to automate most of the administrative work while keeping recruiters and candidates at the center of the conversation
- Better candidate and recruiter experience: More streamlined, connected processes that support a seamless journey from first look to beyond the first day
- Better data visibility: End-to-end recruiting data gives you the context to make smarter, proactive decisions that deliver more predictable business outcomes.
Jobvite’s mission is to help talent acquisition transform into a more strategic function that proves its value with C-level by driving business growth. It’s time for TA leaders to be recognized for all that they do. Join the Twitter conversation at #rnl19.