Linkedin Recruiter System Connect Addendum
This Linkedin Recruiter System Connect Addendum (“RSC Addendum”) will become part of the executed agreement between Employ and Customer (the “Principle Agreement”) that references this document. The RSC Addendum includes provisions specific to use of Linkedin Recruiter System Connect products (“RSC Services”) in connection with the Jobvite Services. If there is a conflict between any other agreement between the Parties including the Agreement and this RSC Addendum, the terms of this RSC Addendum will control. Except as amended by this RSC Addendum, the Agreement remains in full force and effect and binding upon the parties. The terms used in this RSC Addendum shall have the meanings set forth in this RSC Addendum. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning given to them in the Principal Agreement. Except as modified below, the terms of the Principal Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
This RSC Addendum was last updated January 3, 2023. Employ reserves the right to periodically modify this RSC Addendum to reflect current requirements, and such modification will automatically become effective in the next Service Term.
In consideration of the mutual obligations set out herein, the parties hereby agree that the terms and conditions set out below shall be added as an addendum to the Principal Agreement.
- Customer hereby consents, authorizes and instructs Jobvite to transfer all Customer Data needed to access and use the RSC Services from the Jobvite Services as directed by customer an in accordance with applicable product Documentation.
- Customer represents, warrants, and covenants that it has the authority to, and shall secure and maintain all consents needed to, transfer such Customer Data.
- At Customer’s request, Jobvite shall make the Customer Data available to the LinkedIn Services via Jobvite’s integration to LinkedIn’s APIs or via LinkedIn’s integration to Jobvite’s APIs. Customer shall be responsible for taking all steps needed to agree to and comply with any LinkedIn Terms and otherwise to use the LinkedIn Services solely as permitted by the LinkedIn Terms and by LinkedIn.
- Customer may terminate its use and access to the LinkedIn Services at any time upon notice to Jobvite. Upon receipt of such notice, Jobvite shall promptly cease transferring Customer Data to the LinkedIn Services. The treatment of Customer Data transferred prior to such termination shall be as set forth in the LinkedIn Terms. If the LinkedIn License terminates for any reason, this Agreement shall terminate immediately.
- Customer is responsible for compliance with Linkedin terms and conditions relating to Customer’s use of Linkedin services located at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement.