Jobvite Continues Strong Customer Momentum Despite Economic Downturn
SAN FRANCISCO – November 6, 2008 – Jobvite, creator of next generation recruiting solutions, is helping companies reduce their recruiting spend while at the same time filling crucial positions with quality candidates in one of the most challenging economic environments in decades. As a result, Jobvite’s growth is accelerating during this period as it continues to add new customers − by 35 percent in the last three months and 80 percent in the last six months.
In the current financial climate, growing companies are taking steps to reduce costs, using existing resources more effectively in the recruiting process and making wise hiring decisions. Companies in industries including consumer services, business services and enterprise technology are turning to Jobvite to provide a cost-effective hiring solution that uncovers quality candidates through social recruitment:
- AccuQuote, a leading provider of term life insurance quotes to people across the United States, selected Jobvite for its flexible, easy-to-use interface.
- BazaarVoice, a Social Commerce technology provider based in Austin, Texas, turned to Jobvite to engage the whole company in its hiring processes. Now, everyone at the company can take part in the recruitment process by sending out a Jobvite, a job invitation.
- MTM Technologies, a leading national provider of innovative IT solutions and services based in Stamford, Connecticut, chose Jobvite to support identification and selection of candidates that exemplify the company’s strong teamwork values.
- ServePath, a leading managed server provider, turned to Jobvite to streamline sourcing and hiring of strong technical professionals in a competitive talent market.
- Worktank, an integrated advertising agency in Seattle, Washington that helps leading technology companies build strong relationships with their customers, selected Jobvite to leverage employee relationships in growing their talent-critical business.
Jobvite is the only recruitment application built to involve all employees in the hiring process, leverage their professional and social networks, and manage all aspects of hiring in an easy-to-use platform that’s effortless to get up and running. Jobvite is a native Software-as-a-Service application, built on Web 2.0 technologies.
“We are seeing more and more customers that must continue to fill critical roles in this economy – only more cost effectively than ever,” said Dan Finnigan, President and Chief Executive Officer of Jobvite. “Jobvite is the unique social recruitment application that enables our customers to find the talent that best fits their needs quickly without having to expensively advertise their jobs.”
Jobvite is the leading recruiting platform for the social web. Today’s fastest-growing companies use applicant tracking
, recruiter CRM
and social recruiting
software solutions from Jobvite to target the right talent and build the best teams. Jobvite is a complete, modular Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform which can optimize the speed, cost-effectiveness and ease of recruiting for any company. For more information, visit www.jobvite.com
Back to News & Awards