Jobvite Extends Social Recruiting Innovations for Corporate Recruiting Platform
Intelligent Recommendation, Publishing, and Tracking Technologies Make Social Recruiting Platform More Powerful, Practical, and Easy for Any Company
BURLINGAME – June 30, 2010 – Jobvite, creator of next-generation recruitment solutions, today announced powerful new features to amplify and target social referrals with the innovative Jobvite recruiting platform. Now, users can: match job opportunities to their contacts in all major social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) at once; automate publishing of fresh, relevant jobs to their networks; and automatically broadcast open jobs directly to Jobvite Twitter channels. With this update, Jobvite also intelligently tracks each job in almost 300 social networks and communities, allowing recruiters to measure the impact of social recruiting programs immediately and build critical recruitment intelligence for the company.
Social network recruiting continues to gain momentum among employers. According to the Jobvite Social Recruiting Survey 2010:
- Employee referrals are the most highly rated source for quality of candidates; social networks beat job boards and third party recruiters/search firms for candidate quality.
- Forty-six percent of survey respondents plan to spend more on social recruiting in 2010 than 2009 – the leading category for increased investment by employers.
To address the increasing demand for social recruiting capabilities, new features of the Jobvite recruiting platform include:
- Target contacts in multiple networks from one place. Jobvite is the only application that now enables users to match jobs to their contacts in LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter simultaneously. Jobvite matching technology instantly recommends connections that fit the job and the user can send a Jobvite, a job invitation, with a customized message for each channel.
- Automated publishing in social networks – Any user (recruiter, hiring manager or employee) can schedule status updates in LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook specifying the publication time, social network channel and job content. With these programming tools, the user can effortlessly provide the most relevant, fresh job content to their networks.
- Broad, trackable distribution of job information. Customers can share job openings in almost 300 social networks, online communities, blogging platforms and other services. Unlike other recruiting solutions, Jobvite tracks the shared job information so that recruiting managers can view results of social job referral. In addition, Jobvite already automatically generates unique tracking URLs for every job invitation by every user across every channel, so customers have real-time access to the most in-depth source and referral tracking analytics in the industry.
- Proactive referral recommendations. Jobvite now automatically generates recommendations to recruiters which employees may have candidate prospects within their networks.
- Automated Jobvite Twitter channels. Customers can now send job listings to Jobvite Twitter channels so jobseekers can easily find listings as soon as they're created. Posting to Twitter aids the search engine optimization of a company's job listings as many major search engines use Twitter to supply a real-time feed of content. Jobvite provides this distribution seamlessly at no additional cost. In addition to a comprehensive feed – @jobvites – there are accounts for metro areas across the country such as San Francisco (@jbvit_sf), New York City (@jbvit_nyc), Boston (@jbvit_boston), Washington DC(@jbvit_washdc) and Austin (@jbvit_austin).
“Companies want to take advantage of recruiting opportunities in social networks but are burdened by the time it takes to do so. Jobvite provides the only cost-effective yet comprehensive social recruiting platform for employers – and it can be up and running in minimal time with virtually no set up,“ said Dan Finnigan, President and Chief Executive Officer of Jobvite. “Many of the most innovative, fastest growing companies in the world find the best new hires using our easy to use recruiting platform. These new features in the Jobvite recruiting platform make it even more practical and efficient for any company, anyone hiring to find high-quality talent on the open social web.“
Jobvite, the pioneering technology leader in social recruiting, is making these new innovations available across its software-as-a-service platform to Jobvite Hire and Jobvite Source customers.
- Jobvite Hire is a complete recruiting and applicant tracking application used by companies to manage the entire business process of hiring and power word of mouth job marketing in social networks.
- Jobvite Source is a social sourcing and candidate relationship management application used by companies to find talent through employee referrals, social networks and open web search.
Jobvite recruiting software features the most comprehensive set of social recruiting technologies available. With Jobvite, the country's fastest-growing companies harness the exponential power of the social web to find the right talent.
LinkedIn® is registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation. Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Jobvite is the leading recruiting platform for the social web. Today's fastest-growing companies use applicant tracking, recruiter CRM and social recruiting software solutions from Jobvite to target the right talent and build the best teams. Jobvite is a complete, modular Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform which can optimize the speed, cost-effectiveness and ease of recruiting for any company. For more information, visit www.jobvite.com.
Back to News & Awards